Thursday, December 1, 2011

Some things worth remembering...



Taking a moment to write down a few pregnancy memories.


Last week was Thanksgiving. We always have lots to be thankful for, but even more so this year! That was our last Thanksgiving as a family of 2 FOREVER! My parents came to visit with their dog Bella. We had a blast and the visit went by too fast!

Occasionally I feel a little flutter or weird feeling at the bottom of my bump, but I'm not sure whether it is the baby I am feeling or something stretching or just my food digesting. I guess that will become more clear in the next couple weeks. Next week I have another doctors appointment. Can't wait to hear the heart beat again and for Justin to hear it for the first time!

Above is a picture taken on Thanksgiving when I am a couple days short of 15 weeks. I think I got a bump really fast, but maybe not. I don't really have anything to compare it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment