Monday, August 29, 2011

Movie Moments

There have been a few moments where I have been watching TV or a movie I've found myself amused by what some other infertile character says or does.

A few months a go I was watching Baby Mama with Tina Fey. There is a scene at the beginning where she is taking a pregnancy test after Invitro. The test is negative, but when she goes to the mirror you see sticky notes that say, "Maybe next month!" or , "Think Fertile!" I thought that part was pretty funny.

Then this weeknd I was watching an old Sex & the City episode where Charlotte thought her dog was getting fat and found out that really she was pregnant. Charlotte freaks out and is completly undone because everyone around her is pregnant and the dog is pregnant "on her first time!" This sounded like a very familiar conversation (or conversations) I've had with Justin. Poor guy.

As the journey continues I'll appreciate these amusing moments more and "Think Fertile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment