Monday, March 12, 2012

The Thresher Maw

I don't sleep much during the night, but Friday night I managed to and I woke up after dreaming about Baby (in the dream Baby was a girl and I already knew her name) to my husband waking up as well. I told him that I dreamed about having a girl and it was a wonderful dream. (Again, Baby sorry if you are a boy, I can't control my dreams.) And he told me that he stayed up until 3:30 in the morning playing X Box and that his new game was awesome. He then proceeded to make me watch video where this giant worm (a Thresher Maw) attacks the Reaper and then eats it. I wasn't quite as impressed with it as him, but I pretended to be.

What was really going through my head was I think I have one of those in my belly...at least that's what it feels like all night long. Baby I can't wait for you to come out, so we can show you that you are supposed to sleep at night and play during the day. :)

The Thresher Maw. But mine is going to be much cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment