Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baby Shower Time!

Two weeks ago now I went home for my baby shower! It was great seeing family and friends and letting them love on my baby belly! I got to relax the first couple days, which was perfect! My Mom wanted to take me to buy some baby clothes to bring Baby home in and since we don't know what we are having that meant at least two outfits. And thanks to Auntie Ashley two outfits turned into LOTS of outfits, half of which will have to be returned. For some reason we kept ending up in the girl section, so Baby if you are a boy, I'm sorry they were just a lot cuter than the boy clothes.

I had a great time being home and these are just a few pictures of the weekend!

Fun Times at Sheryl's!

Tinley was told that there was a baby in my belly and this was VERY confusing to her! She even "made" me pull up my shirt to show her my belly. After about 5 times, I think she gave up on seeing that baby!

Sheryl and I were laughing at Parker playing his game. Everytime the character would jump, so would Parker.

The Stair Picture, I think Andy might have been making fun of us for taking "another" stair picture. :)

My Granny Chair at the Shower. It was actually pretty comfortable. Smart thinking Jill!

Jill, my Mom and I




No comments:

Post a Comment