Thursday, January 12, 2012

4:30 AM

You see I have this internal clock now that tells me that I only have 2 more hours to sleep and I'm about to lose at least 30 minutes of that...sigh. There's this wiggle worm in me that wakes me up every night (at least for the last 2 weeks when I could actually feel it) and it's always at 4:30 AM.

This is usually how it goes...wake up, go to the bathroom (surprise surprise), lay back down, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, kick, kick, kick...oh it must be 4:30, check clock (it is), wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, feel a few kicks with my hand, smile, and fall back to sleep.

I'm curious to see how this goes as the baby gets bigger and its kicks and wiggles are more strong. Maybe baby will discover 6:30 AM instead of 4:30 AM...just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment