Thursday, January 5, 2012

Is it a Boy or Girl???

We have no idea!
We've made it to 20 weeks and that is further than I thought I might ever get a year ago. It was a year to the day that we went for our first infertility doctor appointment. I wish the Lord would have whispered to me just wait a year and you'll be 20 weeks into your first pregnancy. That would have saved me from lots of tears. Of course mayb he did tell me that in the form of my patient trusting husband...I just chose to impatiently patiently wait instead.
Back to the ultrasound...it was so amazing! And I had a tears. But I don't think anyone saw. I loved seeing our little one. He/she was looking right at us at one point and it was the coolest most special (I don't even know the words to use) thing in the world.
Both Justin and Auntie Ashley were there. We decided to not find out what we are having. Which people either think is the coolest thing ever or completly absurd. Of course during the Ultrasound Ashley was trying to figure out on her own to report back to Mom. She said in one picture she thought one gender and in the other a different gender, so good job Baby for keeping it a surprise!
In the previous Ultrasound the baby was hanging out upside down. In this Ultrasound it was still an acrobat and was lying down with it's legs back over it's head, like in a u-shape. Pretty cute if you ask me, but of course I am biased!
Here's a couple pictures...

Profile


Face


1 comment:

  1. I cried at both of my babies' ultrasounds. Best thing ever to see your baby for the first time....besides when you are holding him/her for the first time!

    ReplyDelete