Thursday, January 5, 2012

There really is a baby in there...

I've been feeling things in my belly for awhile now. But I had a hard time deciding whether it was the baby moving or ligaments stretching. But finally on Monday just before our Ultrasound on Wednesday I felt what I thought for sure was the baby! We've moved past flutters and we're on to definite kicks and punches.

On Tuesday morning I finally thought to put my hand on my tummy and I felt a kick almost right away. When it gets going it really gets going. Of course I had a huge smile on my face the rest of the day!

Justin had a huge dose of baby reality yesterday! He got to see the ultrasound and then last night as we were watching a Denver Nuggets basketball game I felt the baby to to kick. So I took his hand and placed it on my belly and then again almost right away he felt the kick. I said, "Did you feel it?" and I could tell he did because he had a huge grin on his face too! Yay for baby kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment