Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where are my feet?

I can't see my feet anymore. Apparently chocolate (or almost everything) gives me indigestion. I wake up in the middle of the night with esophageal spasms, which feel like you are having a heart attack. I don't get to have that "pregnancy glow"...instead my face is breaking out. I wanted to go to the gym and swim, but my bathing suits don't fit. I tried a two piece on and I told Justin not to laugh. But of course he did. It's ok I understood. :o) He said he was expecting a one-piece...but baby doesn't like being squished into a one-piece. This weekend we went to Breckenridge and I couldn't do much of what everyone else was doing. Not even the hot tub...you see you don't want to "bake the baby." But...

...I am still so so so thankful to be the Mom of this baby and I will not take one day for granted! It's what I asked the Lord for over and over again! Every time I feel a kick I am reminded of that! So I guess these are just the perks of being pregnant.

Since it's hard to bend over, I have people (aka Justin and Auntie Ashley) to put my shoes on for me. Guess I am a princess after all. Who needs a solid 7 hours of sleep anyway. (I can't really think of a positive reason for my face breaking out???) I get to get a new bathing suit. And instead of snowboarding or hot tubing in Breckenridge I painted pottery and ate yummy delicious crepes from the crepe stand. And I know baby liked the crepes, because it hadn't moved much in the high altitude. But it did when I was eating that yummy delicious strawberry, banana, nutella crepe!

18ish weeks to go!


My pottery masterpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment