Monday, April 2, 2012

The Vending Machine

We have a vending machine at work. I don't get snacks out everyday, just here and there when I get hungry or if we haven't been grocery shopping and I don't have anything to bring from home.

Doritos makes taco flavored Doritos now and the vending machine carries them! Unfortunately the last couple times I've tried to get them I've been rejected! Let me explain a little more...

Today I go to the vending machine and I select B3 (the Taco Doritos) and I hold my breathe and then it beeps and tells me to make another selection! I can see them right there! I want those stinkin' Doritos! Baby needs those Doritos!

Begrudgingly I make another selection, probably one better for me, and out pops choice #2. Dang it! Stupid vending machine! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment